Tuesday 18 May 2010

Which Animation

Well as i need to place animation pieces into my show reel, i am wondering which pieces i should and should not place on.

I am pretty pleased with the work i have created this year. I think my group environment project is the best i have done, and is the most enjoyable yet also stressful.
Talking of this subject James and i have actually continued to work on this project to correct the things which were wrong when we handed the work in. I must say that James done most of it, i was just his little helper at hand.

We sorted out a few textures which were duplicated on other props within the animation. This made our piece of glass on the floor actually look like glass instead of something rusty. We also rendered out the missing layers which had made a big difference to the lighting. As well as correcting the sound effects as a few were a little too loud, like the door closing.
With these things changed, it has made a bid difference to our work, and now i am even more happy with the project than i was before.

So my environment animation shall be featured in the show reel, as well as my sheep indents i made for the Black Sheep bar. I shall also put the Rave Live animation on there too, even though i am not totally happy with it. The look and style of it is really eye catching and attractive but the animation could have been to a better standard.

For 2D i shall most likely place my sack test in, my ball and tail animation and some type of walk cycle to show the principles of animation.

For the last sections on having drawings. I shall place my best life drawing which may not be all that much. Life drawing is something i really want to improve in, i wonder if they do any free life drawing classes in the summer time.

I also have my own digital art, which is mainly anime type of drawing, but most of them are personal as they include me with friends, so that they have more meaning to me and my friends get to have something in which they can remember me by.

This is one of my Digital drawings, this includes, Michelle, Yuki, Ryan, James and i. I done this image for Team S.T.A.R.S which was our environments project.

No comments:

Post a Comment